We provide emergency food hampers for people who are not yet receiving assistance from the local food bank, are experiencing an emergency such as natural disaster, an unexpected financial hardship, or are struggling to make ends meet. If you are in need of on-going supports we can assist in applying with the local food bank.
Emergency Food Hamper clients come from a variety of backgrounds, including:
- Working families, and single mothers or fathers
- Individuals trying to make ends meet
- People dealing with a natural disaster (Fire, Flood, etc.)
- New immigrants and residence of Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows
- Parents and/or children with disabilities