22 Jan The Salvation Army in BC
The Salvation Army serves many communities across British Columbia, this inspirational video showcases just a few of those communities. With so many possibilities for growth and opportunity for advancement in social and community services, Ridge Meadows Ministries is excited to see where 2020 takes us. We look forward to growing with the communities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, exceeding the expectations of our community members, neighbours, and supporters.
“The Salvation Army in British Columbia has provided compassionate support and practical assistance to the public for more than 100 years. By meeting needs and giving people hope, we are transforming the lives of deserving individuals in over 52 communities across the province.” – The Salvation Army BC
If you are looking to support The Salvation Army Ridge Meadows Ministries please contact us today!
- Partnership opportunities – 604.463.8296 ext. 106
- Goods and Food donations – 604.463.8296 ext. 112
- Monetary donations – https://cutt.ly/ZriPv73
- Volunteer opportunities – 604.463.8296 ext. 108
- All other inquiries – 604.463.8296 ext. 108