The added cost of Christmas can be a very stressful time of year for some people already struggling to make ends meet. Starting in early November, our Community & Family Services Coordinator is hard at work pairing up sponsors to local people in need. With your help these families and individuals will be able to provide a memorable Christmas for themselves and loved ones.
Adopt a Family clients come from a variety of backgrounds, including:
- Single mothers or fathers
- Working families trying to make ends meet
- Seniors with custody of their grandchildren
- Individual seniors living alone
- New immigrant families
- Parents and/or children with disabilities