14 Dec 2018 Statistics Report Infographic
We can not be more proud of all our staff, volunteers, donors, and local partners that have supported us through 2018, thank you all!
We can’t wait to see the numbers for 2019, and with a couple of weeks left so let’s go out with a BANG! You can still donate, in person, through snail mail, or online!
Please visit http://ow.ly/wZJB50xs1zO
Donate via. Snail Mail: Mail a cheque donation to
The Salvation Army Ridge Meadows Ministries
Unit D – 11948 227th St. Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 6J3.
Donate in person: Visit one of our many Red Kettles until December 24th! Or drop by our office Unit D – 11948 227th St. Maple Ridge, Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Thursday 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm. (Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
In 2018 The Salvation Army Ridge Meadows Ministries was able to provide the following within our communities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows:
- Provide 71 Christmas Hampers to low income families & seniors.
- Send 50 children & youth to summer camp.
- Provided over 97,000 hot meals to our most vulnerable members.
- Provided essential baby & toddler supplies to 305 families in need.
- Provided Advocacy Services to over 97,000 marginalized adults in our community.
- Assisted 82 shelter residents into housing facilities, and 47 into treatment.
- With local partnerships, we provided over 24,000 nutritious bagged lunches for students.
- With local partnerships, we provided 521 students with school supplies.